A student who wishes to obtain information about transfer from another college to PAF-KIET College of Media & Arts may make an appointment with Director of the college. The student should submit a transcript of all courses completed or in progress.
PAF-KIET is a chartered institution and accepts credits from all HEC recognized institutions under the following conditions:
- A candidate must obtain at least 72 marks or a B grade in the equivalent course to apply for transfer/ exemption at PAF-KIET College of Media & Arts.
- A candidate may request for transfer of 4 maximum courses in the masters degree program at PAF-KIET College of Media & Arts.
- A candidate may request for transfer of 8 maximum courses in the 4 years bachelor degree program at PAF-KIET College of Media & Arts.
- The transfer/ exemption of course is only granted if the course has same credit hours and matching course content as the corresponding course at PAF-KIET College of Media & Arts.
- Level of degree shall be same, i.e. a bachelor level course completed elsewhere does not make one eligible for exemption from a Masters coure.
- Course and credit hour exemptions are only offered if a student is applying in the same degree at PAF-KIET College of Media & Arts.
- If a student has completed the same course in a different degree earlier, the academic content of that course may be transferred if the course content is matched. In this case, student must do substitute course/s to fulfill the credit hour requirement.
- Student may be tested at PAF-KIET College of Media & Artsfor every course in which he/she is claiming exemption to check the level of knowledge before the course and its credit hours are transferred.
- Course exemption fee is charged on courses exempted/transferred. Fee of Rs. 1500 per exemption shall only be charged if course and corresponding credit hours are transferred.
- Internship and project courses are excluded from transfer/ exemption.